You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
BeautyTech Forums
jessica geleration vs shellac - Printable Version

+- BeautyTech Forums (http://beautytech.com/forums)
+ Thread: jessica geleration vs shellac (/showthread.php?tid=2266)

jessica geleration vs shellac - NancySyd - 02-10-2012 07:44 PM

(02-10-2012 07:11 PM)tsita78 Wrote:  i would like to ask what is your experience with jessica geleration.has any of you tried it?i would like to ask also if any of you tried it with the shellac base and top coat and what were the results.also your favourite colours and any other details i need to know.i want to order some to try but i don't want to spend a lot of money on it before knowing the benefits.

I've used both Shellac and Jessica Geleration and I like Geleration a lot. I think it is also a perfect complement to Shellac. Although Jessica is a well respected brand with great customer service, it just doesn't have the marketing clout of CND and Shellac, so if I could only have one, it would be Shellac. There are four things that I think make Geleration superior:
1. Colours - Jessica has over 60 with more on the way and their range is excelllent, from neons and primaries, to neutrals to brights.
2. Colours (no, I'm not repeating myself!) - Geleration colours are a gel polish version of their regular NP, so clients can have gel on fingers and regular NP on toes, and it is a great retail opportunity.
3. LED cure - and it will also cure in a CND Shellac CFL UV light, per manufacturer's instructions.
4. It has a builder gel that allows you to build strength, although not enhance length, for clients that need it.

I have used Shellac base and top with everything out there - Gelish, Geleration, ACG - but only on me, not on clients. Shellac base makes for easy removal for every system although its durability isn't as good as Gelish or others. I think Geleration is definitely worth a good look.