You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
BeautyTech Forums
jessica geleration vs shellac - Printable Version

+- BeautyTech Forums (http://beautytech.com/forums)
+ Thread: jessica geleration vs shellac (/showthread.php?tid=2266)

jessica geleration vs shellac - NancySyd - 02-11-2012 07:39 PM

(02-11-2012 01:41 AM)Gr8Nailz Wrote:  Putting my two cents in for IBD's Just Gel Polish. Wow... we are loving it and having great results. I do have to agree about CND's marketing power... and we also would only offer it IF they had a larger selection and range of colors. Customers are going nuts for the ability to have this new type of manicure and want more more more in terms of color. I just couldn't keep them happy with the limited selection. I do, however, always buy their colors (even if the price point is steep) because I want to always be able to satisfy the marketing efforts that CND puts forth. It does truly drive the clients into the salon.

When I wrote to IBD about my problems with Gelac, they replaced all my Gelac with Just Gel. I love their colours, and although the application is easy, I found the base and top difficult to remove. They're coming out with new colours soon and you can't beat the price. So I use Just Gel colours with either Shellac or OPI base/top coats on me.