You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
BeautyTech.com

BeautyTech Main PageBeautyTech Main Page        BeautyTech ForumsBeautyTech Forums        Beautytech ShoppeBeautyTech Shoppe        CalendarVisit Nailtech.com        Like us on Facebook        Follow us on Twitter        Find us on Pinterest        View our videos on YouTube       
click THIS... win STUFF...click THIS... win STUFF...        SponsorsSponsors        NT Mailing List SponsorsNT Mailing List Sponsors        SearchFREE Salon Locator Listing        LINDLI Network Day        Orlando SocialOrlando Network Social
FAQFAQ        ContactContact        SearchShoppe Search        SearchForum Search        Make Homepage

BeautyTech Dedicated to Educate and Decorate BeautyTech Home

BeautyTech Sponsors SPONSORS
BeautyTech Sponsors NT Mailing List Sponsors

CONTESTS
BeautyTech click THIS... win STUFF... click THIS/win STUFF
BeautyTech Strut Your STUFF Competition Strut Your Stuff

SHOPPING
BeautyTech Shoppe BeautyTech Shoppe
BeautyTech Shoppe Swap & Shop
BeautyTech Shoppe Salon Posters
BeautyTech Shoppe Milady Publications
BeautyTech Shoppe NailTech Shoppe
BeautyTech Shoppe Empower NailArt
BeautyTech Shoppe EZ Shoppe
BeautyTech Shoppe Odyssey Shoppe
BeautyTech Shoppe Valentino Air Filter
BeautyTech Shoppe Star Nail International
BeautyTech Shoppe Cuccio Naturale
BeautyTech Shoppe Cinapro Nail Art
BeautyTech Shoppe HairCentral

NETWORK
NailTech Connect @ BeautyTech Forums NailTech Connect
BeautyTech Forums Message Boards
NailTech Mailing list @ Google Groups Mailing List
BeautyTech Network Events Network Events

TOOLS
BeautyTech Search Shoppe Shoppe Search
BeautyTech Search Forum Forum Search
Search Business Builders
BeautyTech Professional Licensing Links Licensing Info
BeautyTech Calendar Calendar
BeautyTech.INFO FREE Salon Listing FREE Salon Listing
BeautyTech Photo Gallery Photo Gallery

EVERYTHING ELSE
Advertise @ BeautyTech Advertise
BeautyTech Contact Contact Us
BeautyTech Privacy Policy Privacy Policy

STAY INFORMED

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED AD

NailTech.com - Star Nail International, Odyddey Nail, HairCentral, Empower Nail Art

Post Reply  Post Thread 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
themed Pedicures
02-18-2008, 11:17 AM
 (Print Post)
themed Pedicures
Hello,
I would like any information that any of you might have on themed pedicures and recipes. ex a peppermint pedicure served up with a peppermint beverage
Any ideas or recipes would be greatly appreciated.
Thank-you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2008, 01:09 PM
 (Print Post)
Re: themed Pedicures
nailgurl219
> Hello,
> I would like any information that any of you might have on themed pedicures
> and recipes. ex a peppermint pedicure served up with a peppermint beverage
> Any ideas or recipes would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank-you

Hi there,

Creative Nail Design have a lovely range of handcreams & hand scrubs, such as camomile, blackcurrant & fig, etc. I let the client choose the fragrance of her choice and then offer the same tea flavour, which she can enjoy while her feet are soaking or enclosed for 10min in the parrafin with booties on. Quite often the clients just wants a regular cup of tea / coffee, but I do offer chamonile / mint / blackcurrant teas as well. It's very popular. Hope this has helped.
09-17-2008, 03:11 AM
 (Print Post)
Deluxe Pedicure
I have never tried a theme; however I introduced a Deluxe Pedicure, which is the Top of the Range Pedicure.

So whenever someone asks for a pedicure, you simply up sell by asking, “Would you like the Deluxe Pedicure?” They always ask, “What is a Deluxe Pedicure?”

I explain that it is the same as a regular pedicure, except that it also includes exfoliation, aromatic oils, and I use a nourishing serum for the massage and a foot mask and it takes 15 minutes longer.

80% of my clients say yes.

It only costs a fraction more in products, but you can easily charge 20% - 30% more.

While the foot mask is on, I offer them a cup of tea/coffee and I include a little treat, like a mini chocolate. They love it!

http://www.salonprofit.com

*TRANSFORM YOUR SALON & SPA*
Follow Belinda:
Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Salon-Profit/304193081006
Twitter, http://twitter.com/SalonProfit
Web, http://www.salonprofit.net
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-13-2009, 10:04 AM
 (Print Post)
Delux pedicure
Here's a link that someone posted in another forum that I thought was really great to make pedicures stand out.

http://www.la-femme.pl/body-en.php?Name=...490f0a062a

A martini would go well with this pedicure Wink
03-16-2009, 01:26 PM
 (Print Post)

Check out my site:

http://www.myspagirlparties.com/cngo

I have products that work great for themed pedis! also made from best ingrediants so its very good for your skin too!! for example:

Chocolate Spa
Our Bella Lucce Peruvian Chocolate Collection doesn't just smell like chocolate, it is chocolate. Created with golden cocoa butter, organic cocoa powder, real chocolate extract and French cocoa absolute, this luscious range of chocolate pedicure and body products is authentically rich and deliciously decadent. Catering to every chocoholic's ultimate fantasy, it's the first collection of chocolate spa products to incorporate real Dagoba chocolate into a range of sensuous, calorie-free indulgences.

CHOCOLATE MOISTURIZING SYRUP
Skin-softening oils, This amazing moisturizer of chocolate with French Cocoa Absolute and Chocolate Extract, enriched with a dash of organic honey. Great foot soak!

CHOCOLATE SUGAR SCRUB
Prime pressed Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil nourish as pure cane sugar sloughs dead cells to reveal softer, more radiant skin. Made with French Cocoa Absolute and genuine Cocoa Powder for a 100% natural, calorie-free indulgence. This innovative scrub converts to a lotion during use, leaving behind refreshingly supple skin without the usual oily residue.

CHOCOLATE BLISS CREME
Rich in prime pressed Cocoa Butter and natural emolients, bliss crème moisturizes from head-to-toe. Free from artificial fragrance and color, just pure, lush nourishment for your skin

Full Service Nail Salon, natural nails, eco freindly pedicures, hand painted NAIL DESIGNS!.... and of course .... GELS, GELS, GELS!!!
**NAILS & educating others is my passion! **
Independent Lia Sophia Advisor, have a fun party earn FREE Bling! Sale the Bling and hear the cha-ching!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-08-2011, 02:00 PM
 (Print Post)
Re: themed Pedicures
nailgurl219 :
> Hello,
> I would like any information that any of you might have on themed pedicures
> and recipes. ex a peppermint pedicure served up with a peppermint beverage
> Any ideas or recipes would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank-you

Hello Nailgurl219. I'm new to this forum and to beauty school. I never knew that pedicures went as far as to be themed. That is really a great concept. Does adding the theme help the customer relax, or is it more of a signature for your salon? I look forward to learning more and plan to discuss it with my teacher when school starts. Smile

Nancy Combs
P J's beauty college
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Awesome Bella Lucce & Spa Girl products for Themed servi Nailtorious Crystal 1 4,888 03-16-2009 01:32 PM
Last Post: Nailtorious Crystal
  Aromatheropy Pedicures posted by Diane N BeautyTech.com 1 6,340 07-07-2005 11:45 AM
Last Post: BeautyTech.com