You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
elite99
I am new to gel polishes and wondering if anyone has anyone used Elite99 - and what do you think of it?  I cannot see any reference to it here.
I was playing with ordering some to try out - I currently use Bluesky, but i am looking for a variety of different colours that may or may not prove to be popular.
(12-12-2016, 10:59 AM)denisetoal Wrote: I am new to gel polishes and wondering if anyone has anyone used Elite99 - and what do you think of it? I cannot see any reference to it here.
I was playing with ordering some to try out - I currently use Bluesky, but i am looking for a variety of different colours that may or may not prove to be popular.

From my experience, they are "generic" or "rip-offs" of higher end brands. It's up to you if you want to pay the lesser price for a lesser brand (which also in my experience have the same result, as the more expensive gel polish brands) or pay the higher price for the higher brands. If any of this makes any sense.