You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15+ Years of nails and I am retiring ... so it's all gotta go
Well it has been a great career, but the walk in stack and whack shops have finally done me in. So I am hanging up my nail apron and focusing 100% on hair now.

So I am going to be liquidating all my nail gear. I have 3 bins of lacquers, pre-etched Daisy Cutter, Lotus and Raptor tips in white, a mega ton of CND tips, easily a couple of pounds of CND pink powder, white powder, clear and a ton of the Ez Flow specialty powders.  

I also have files, bits, nail brushes, a Belava pedicure base with two tubs in mint condition.

I have a bunch of Essie gels, CND gels and a few OPI gels as well. I also have  three brand new grand artist oval brushes.

So, what do y'all need? Cause it all needs to go... I m feeling the urge to purge... maybe out of spite but that is okay. *lol*
Hair, nails and waxing, I am a triple threat on two legs!!
(07-01-2017, 10:05 PM)Do you still have all of this? And where are you located? FileFileSnipSnip Wrote: Well it has been a great career, but the walk in stack and whack shops have finally done me in. So I am hanging up my nail apron and focusing 100% on hair now.

So I am going to be liquidating all my nail gear. I have 3 bins of lacquers, pre-etched Daisy Cutter, Lotus and Raptor tips in white, a mega ton of CND tips, easily a couple of pounds of CND pink powder, white powder, clear and a ton of the Ez Flow specialty powders.  

I also have files, bits, nail brushes, a Belava pedicure base with two tubs in mint condition.

I have a bunch of Essie gels, CND gels and a few OPI gels as well. I also have  three brand new grand artist oval brushes.

So, what do y'all need? Cause it all needs to go... I m feeling the urge to purge... maybe out of spite but that is okay. *lol*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 1,859
06-03-2015, 08:52 PM
Last PostJulieM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,710
10-28-2013, 08:57 PM