You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Franklin Indiana
Hello everyone from Franklin Indiana. Not very much activity here in the forums anymore, huh ?? It looks like it has slowly stopped being visited by a lot of folks who signed up but this place is exactly what we need alongside YouTube. It's too hard sometimes to add questions and get honest responses to them in the comments on YouTube so to have a place like this that we can come and ask detailed questions in and get input to from various sources is great ! We have to keep this alive, use it more, and refer to it and how to get on it and register whenever we possibly can folks, so it doesn't go away. Right ?? Sorry i rambled on there folks, I have a tendency to do so when I want something to stick around even though folks aren't using it as much or don't know about it. I stumbled on this site by accident so there has to be a better way to get people here. Thanks guys 
Nail tech from Indy
This site was the "go-to" place before Facebook was invented. Now people visit different FB Groups to hang out, meet new techs, network within our industry & keep up with current nail education. Since people post videos there as well as have interactive conversations, it suits us better than YouTube.YouTube is great for video surfing.

BTW.....since Indiana is not a far drive to Gatlinburg, TN, have you heard about the yearly nail show we hold there called the Nail Tech Event of the Smokies? http://www.nailtechevent.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 1,034
02-21-2007, 05:25 PM
Last Postcolejones
Replies: 1
Views: 1,125
08-30-2005, 05:48 PM